Monday, July 24, 2006

On the move finally

Ok Ayan is on the move again, finally time to leave Bulgaria and get to some other places... Today will be taking a 6hr bus ride to Sofia, the capital. I have heard not so good things about Sofia, so if there is a night bus/train to Belgrade, Serbia I will just belly up and take it.. If not sleep a night in Sofia, no hanging out tonight as its been 7 days in a row here in Varna till early hours of the morning. I need a little break as I hear Belgrade is a kick ass city..

Close to booking a ticket to fly back to the states, while I wont say I am homesick, considering what is going on back in the states, this is the 7th week of travel and it is getting tough and the budget is all over the place.. so I want to make sure when I get back to NYC, I wont be collecting empty bottles and cans to pay for this trip..

Catch you from Serbia next..

5 comments:

Lene said...

I have been trying to e-mail you for weeks, I get them all in return, your inbox must be full or something. I have not received your sms either. E-mail me your number and I will try phone you or at least e-mail me details of your flights. Anyway, you are here on the 10th. Looking forward to! Lene

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?